- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development;
- Working experience in iOS development;
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store;
- A familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch or Swift;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.